Friday, November 20, 2015

Keepin' It Cozy, Comfy & Cute this Thanksgiving

Hi Fabs,

Did ya miss me? I missed you! After a few busy weeks including traveling for work, I am back and it's already almost Thanksgiving! If you are like me, Thanksgiving is about three major things: Family, Food and Comfort! I like to look pulled together but I want be comfy as possible for all the good eats and lounging that will be happening. I picked some of my favorite comfy pieces to rock this Thanksgiving to have room for all the turkey you will consume and still look stylish while doing so.


1 (on sale)*2*3(on sale)*4*5*6*7

I am super excited to eat and relax with my closest friends and family this Thanksgiving season. I am also going to make a few dishes including Sweet Potato Mash with candied pecans and Jalapeno-Cheddar cornbread. 

What are you guys excited about this Thanksgiving?  And what yummy dishes are you having? Tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

//