Friday, August 28, 2015

What I Love About Fall

Hi Fabs,

You may of seen in my previous posts that I am pretty obsessed with Fall. Everything about the season just makes me feel so happy and refreshed. I wanted to spotlight some of my favorite things about the season.

More tea...yes, I'm one of "those" girls. I drink more tea than coffee. No I'm not peddling tea like some of your favorite Instagram friends but I've always loved tea, especially green tea. The brand I like the most is Bigelow.  I will make the exception for an occasional pumpkin spice latte, though.




More Comfort...Fuzzy socks, cozy sweaters and comfy blankets. Something about being warm and cozy when there's a slight chill outside.



More & More Fall Fashion...The best part of the Fall for me, is definitely the fashion. Leather, layering, blanket scarves, rich colors, and cozy knits are what makes Fall everything.

(via Mayte Doll)

(via The Dailiegh)

(via Kela's Kloset)

(via Shiona Turini instagram)
Stay tuned for a post on all my favorite Fall wardrobe items. What's your favorite things about Fall? I'm dying to hear!



No comments:

Post a Comment

//