Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Fall TV: What I'm Watching

Hi Fabs,

I know we are all sad to see the summer go but Fall has always been my favorite season. The brisk air, awesome fashion, yummy treats and all my favorite TV shows return.  I found a full list of the season premieres but here's a few of shows that I am super excited to see. Get your favorite snacks ready and let watch some awesome Fall TV.

 Sept 21:

 Series Premiere: Minority Report (Fox, 9 p.m.)

Based on the sci-fi film,  the plot is set 15 years later from the movie.  The series focuses on a male Precog who teams up with a female detective to find a purpose to his gift to predict crime. I am excited to see if the show lives up to its movie predecessors. You can check out a trailer of the show here. 

Sept 22: 

 Series Premiere: Scream Queens (Fox, 8 p.m.)

Another new show from Fox, Scream Queens seems to be a funny spoof on horror movies with your favorite young actors/stars. Here's the trailer.  

 Sept 23: 

Season Premiere: Empire (Fox, 9 p.m.) 

Cookie and the Lyon den are back and I cannot wait. This season seems to be as fierce as the first with a multitude of guest stars, fly fashion, banging new music and drama by the boatload. Trailer's here.
  
Sept 24:  

Season Premiere: Scandal (ABC, 9 p.m.)  Teaser here.

Season Premiere: How to Get Away With Murder (ABC, 10 p.m.) Small teaser here.

 Shondaland is back with two of my favorites and I cannot wait to see how these two leading ladies handle the drama this season. TGIT, baby!


This is my current short list of shows I am geared up to watch this Fall season. Last year, I felt there were more exciting new shows but this year not so much. I am still excited to see my favorites!

    Let me know what you guys are watching or what you think I should check out!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

//