Friday, August 14, 2015

Call It Quits! My "Quit" List



Hi Fabs,

Lately, I've been reevaluating everything in my life and I have decided to quit a lot of things. So, I created, "My Quit List."

1. Quit bashing my self. I have a tendency that if things do not go a certain way I expect them to, I start bashing my self and blaming myself. That stops today.

2. Quit comparing my self. With social media and every other form of media, it's hard not to look at them and compare what they have to what you have. That stops today.

3. Quit unhealthy habits.  Everything from eating junk food to thinking negatively are unhealthy habits. That stops today.

4. Quit settling for less. Sometimes, you believe you do not deserve the best and should settle for what's available. That stops today.

5. Quit complaining.  Everything will not always be sunshine and rainbows, but there's no need to complain about it. If we have all the basic necessities to sustain life, some have much less, so why complain. That stops today.

6. Quit procrastinating. Tomorrow isn't promised. We need stop putting off things we need to do and start completing them today. That stops today.

7. Quit laziness. Sometimes I just want to sit on the couch all day and granted, you are entitled to relax some days but being lazy all day is not good. Get up and do something, even for 30 minutes. That stops today.

8. Quit toxic relationships.  Friends, family and boyfriends/girlfriends may be draining and not adding anything to your life and may be causing unnecessary drama. That stops today.

What's on your quit list?


No comments:

Post a Comment

//