Friday, June 26, 2015

Snapchattin'

Hi Fabs,

I have become addicted to Snapchat. At first, I downloaded it to my phone and had no clue how to use it, so I gave up. I added my first Snapchatter and then I was hooked. Snapchat to me is fun because its like Instagram, and vlogging. The filters are cool too! I love how to see the personalities of the bloggers I follow and sneak peeks of all the cool events they attend or what they do regularly. Below, I wanted to shout-out some of my favorite Snapchatters.

@KelaWalker

@ThisThatBeauty 

@beautylogicblog 

@patricejwill 

@styleandbeautydoc 

@shionat 

@coralncognacs

If you stop by these lovely ladies, please tell 'em Karizma sent ya.  You can check me out at @karizmafabulous on Snapchat. I love receiving snaps, so snap me anytime (please no inappropriate snaps). Also, I will be to hosting a snapchat giveaway soon.

                                                        Who are you guys following?



No comments:

Post a Comment

//