Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father's Day!

Hi Fabs,

It's Father's Day here in the States! I have so many fond memories of my Dad, but I think some of the best memories I remember are the ones where my Dad and I would hang out on Saturday mornings. We would get breakfast, probably going to a local diner or Ihop. We would then just run errands (my dad would always have a project he was working on) or hang out at a park. We didn't do much but it was amazing just spending time with my Dad and listening to him tell stories and crack jokes.  That quality time made us so close.  I am blessed to have my Dad in my life and I glad that we are still close to this day. Today, we will be chilling out in the backyard and doing a little grilling. So, in the honor of my Dad and all the Dads out there, Happy Father's Day!

What are your favorite memories of your Dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment

//