Saturday, May 30, 2015

Gallery Wall And Minted Review

Hi Fabs,

I moved into my apartment a year ago and planned to do several home decor projects including creating a gallery wall. Have I done it yet? No, but the universe just answered my prayers.

Looky here. I was contacted by the kind folks at Minted to review their products. Minted is an online marketplace with a variety of products, including stationery, home decor, art prints and gifts powered by a global community of designers. I was not familiar with Minted before, so I quickly headed to website to check them out and I loved their website. It is bright, cheery and organized. I headed straight to the art section and let me tell you, I was delighted to see all the variety of options they had. What I loved about browsing the site was their tutorial on a gallery wall, sheesh, guess it was *mint* to be, (lol).