Monday, February 9, 2015

Biggest Night in Music!

Hi Fabs,

So, if you weren't on Twitter or Instagram, you are probably living under a rock and therefore, should not continue reading and try to get a better living situation.  Since I live for music and fashion, the Grammys are right up my alley. The performances were "meh" but the fashions are were its at! Here are some of last night's styles.

Steve Granitz/WireImage
Can we talk about the Madonna's Matador chic? If anyone does this well, it's Madge. The queen of the all the pop b*****! Say hello to your mother!

Kevin Mazur/WireImage
Katy was dripping last night. I mean figuratively, hopefully not literally. Any one believe that Zuhair Muhad can do no wrong? Loved this look on Katy! 

Lester Cohen/WireImage

Donatella (er, I mean Lady Gaga) killed it last night. She was tanned for the gawds and her cleavage was popping. This is the best I've ever seen her. Thanks for leaving the meat dress at home.

Jason Merritt/Getty Images

Out of control! Nicki killed the carpet, giving me all kinds of fringe life! She looked flawless, her hair, makeup and everything set it off! Nicki, keep the wigs and clown costumes on the shelf, you do chic very well. My choice for best dressed. 

Larry Busacca/Getty Images for NARAS

I found it! My missing pink loofah from my bathroom. Rihanna donning a very pink and very fluffy Giambattista Valli dress. Sorry, Rihanna, while you are always spot on, you missed the mark on this one. Now, I need to take a shower, please give me back my loofah! Thanks!

 Jason Merritt/Getty Images
Iggy, baby, what happened? The dress fits amazing and the color was perfect. But who can take their eyes of the "basket" on her head. What is she hiding in there?

Steve Granitz/WireImage
Cat's out the bag, I am Sia. No, Kirsten Wiig is Sia. Who is Sia? What's under the wig? I want Sia's wig. Kirsten Wiig in a wig. Feels like a Dr. Suess book.


J.Lo, come and get your knock-off! I like nothing about this dress, why are the pockets so big? Are North's baby toys in there? It looks so heavy. And I could of done without a glimpse of Kanye's man-boob. Definitely a miss.


On another note, how amazing was John Legend and Common's performance to end the Grammys? Such a powerful moment!


No comments:

Post a Comment

//