Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Age is Nothing but a Number

I have always heard, "Age is nothing but a number." I have been thinking about age a lot lately, especially now since we are in my birthday month. A while back, I was reading a recent article in O magazine, where Oprah celebrates age and asks a few questions that I thought it would be fun to answer them here.

I wish I could tell my younger self…don't be apart of the in-crowd. Branch out and hang out with everyone, be your charismatic self always.

The best part of being 27…is being 27. Still in my twenties, I am still learning, growing, changing and evolving. I am excited for the years to come and see where life takes me.

My favorite way to celebrate my birthday is…pampering, relaxing, partying, eating or whatever I feel like doing. I believe birthdays are the only day you can really be selfish and get away with it. So, do what YOU feel like doing!

I like to indulge my inner kid by…watching Disney movies and eating cake. Not together usually but I should try that, now thinking about it.

Ten years from now, I'd love to…have a career I love, with an amazing husband and kids and living life to the fullest!!!

It's your turn now guys to chime in. I'd love to hear your answers to these questions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

//