Friday, August 1, 2014

What's Next?

Hi Fabs,

Do you have the feeling like there is something you should be "doing" but you have no idea what it is? After I graduated from college, I didn't think about where I would be at 27. I just thought that I needed a job and that I was back under my parents' roof. I applied to several jobs, did a stint at Macy's and then received an offer from my current company. After six years, I am still here. I am grateful for this job everyday, but I am ready for a change!

But what do I want to do?

Do I want to get my Masters degree?

What field do I want to work in?

Should I give it all up and become an aimless wanderer? (Yea, not happening!)

A crystal ball would come in handy right now! I like to let fate take control in situations like this, but can't help wonder "What's next?".


Sometimes, I feel like if I dwell on certain things that it doesn't help at all! I'm trying to keep positive in all aspects in my life.

via Pinterest


Ready for change in your life? Let me know your thoughts.






No comments:

Post a Comment

//