Monday, June 23, 2014

Blog Shout-Outs

Hi Fabs,

Hope you had an amazing weekend. The weather in NYC was quite phenomenal. Not too hot, with a nice breeze (channeling my inner meteorologist). As much as I love writing my own blog, I love reading other blogs more. I like all types, even though I suggest never reading a food blog on an empty stomach ('cue the stomach growling). Blame it on a voyeuristic nature, but I love seeing creativity that others create and it is quite inspiring! You all know the famous blogs but I wanted to shout out ones I recently discovered. Visit them and tell 'em Karizma sent ya.

In no particular order:



Share your own blog or your favorite blogs with me!!!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks So Much For Shouting Me Out Love :) So Sweet of you!
    xo,
    Melissa
    MissyOnMadison.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Your blog is awesome and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

//