Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 22: "V" for Vacation

Hi Fabs,

In a post a while back, I noted that I had wanderlust and yes, I do still have it. I have been so busy with life, that I really need to get away. Unfortunately, I have too much to do before I can actually go on a vacation. So, in the meantime, wanderlust it is.

*Pinterest is always right*


         
*Marina Bay Sands Resort Rooftop Pool in Singapore*
          
*Pink Sand Beach in Bahamas*
*Sweet Paris*



And when you are done ogling at these pics, check out this website for travel ideas.  I especially love the printable packing lists! While I'm not quite ready to hit the "Book Now" feature, where are you guys headed to? I don't mind living vicariously through you or if you don't mind leave a little space in your suitcase for moi!


No comments:

Post a Comment

//