Monday, February 24, 2014

Day 15: "O" for Optimism

Dear Fabs, 

Everyday I am on the search for happiness and I always wonder what I need to do to make myself feel happy. I know, it is impossible to feel happy all the time but I feel like I need to try to embrace it more, especially when I am feeling negative. Being an NYC girl, I feel we come with an extra layer of negativity, just based on our commute alone but I am trying to break through that "extra" layer. 

I have begun to turn my life over to a more "positive" one filled with more optimism and I have began to see more glimpses of happiness. I do believe in the "Law of Attraction" and trying to practice it more. The hardest thing, I think is when you are having a bad moment is how to not dwell in that moment and think negatively. Lately, how I do not dwell in those is by forcing cracking a smile and practicing saying a few kind words to reverse my feelings. It takes practice but I've been working on it.

Also, Check out the article from Refinery29 about optimism.



How do you stay optimistic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

//