Monday, October 7, 2013

Weekend Highlights!

Hi Fabs,

I know I'm not the only one who thinks the weekend is entirely too short. Can Fridays become a part of the weekend, pretty please?!! This weekend, I hung out with a close friend of mine. Here are some highlights:

Had to get my nails done! I usually get a brighter color, but don't you just love this color?

OPI "My Vampire is Buff"

Finished Product <3
Dinner at BareBurger BK! Yummy & Organic!

 
Awesome Raspberry Ginger Slushie @ BareBurger!!!   

Vintage toll booth @ Wall St station

To close out the weekend, I stopped by Trader Joe's to pick some items for the week. I couldn't resist this gorgeous plant. I'm working on my green thumb. Also, scored these tasty carrot ginger muffins!

A Plant Grows In Brooklyn



The weekend was fun and short! Did you have a great weekend, share your stories!!!

Until next time, 
Karizma




No comments:

Post a Comment

//