Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Bright Side of Life

Good Morning Fabs,

I just moved into a new apartment last month and it's been in a work in progress. They say one of the hardest things in life to deal with is moving. I'm still settling into the apartment and trying to make it my own. I've spent hours scouring the web and magazines for decor inspiration as well as organization ideas (Gotta love Pinterest!). I am glad I was able to find a place, which took a long time. So, now I am trying to get everything together.

(Via Joss & Main)



I came across this wall decor above at Joss & Main and it made me think. Isn't that what we all are looking for the bright side of certain situation? My new apartment is not the greatest but on the "bright side", I am grateful to have a place to live. Lately, I have been trying to think that way about everything in life.   By the way, this decoration is cool, has a rustic,vintage feeling. Adding to the potential purchase list.

Are you looking at the bright side of life?

XoXo, 

~Karizma


No comments:

Post a Comment

//