Friday, October 25, 2013

Fun Friday: Spooky Edition!!

Hi Fabs,

Did I tell you that I love Fridays? According to astrologers, Friday is my lucky day. Friday, for me, feels like the unofficial beginning of the weekend and it always makes me excited! Since, Halloween is coming up, there has been a lot of Halloween-esque things everywhere. So, to get off to an awesome start of the weekend, I wanted share something fun and spooky! If you haven't chosen your costume yet, this article may give you ideas.

What are your costume ideas?
Share!

2 comments:

  1. I always WANT to dress up...it just usually doesn't happen. The going out weekend in our city was last weekend and I was on the couch! Oh well. I can still eat candy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! I think next year will be my best bet, since it's on a Friday! Maybe I can motivate myself then! It's nice to think about what I would of been, anyways!

      Delete

//