Monday, October 21, 2013

Dating in the City

Hi Fabs,

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. I wanted to do a post that everyone can relate to. Dating can be hard in any place but I feel it is especially hard in NYC. And by hard, I mean there is so much that goes into it! There are 8 million people in NYC but it's hard to meet that special someone. As a lady in her late 20's, I feel more pressure now to find someone. I never, however, stress myself out about it. I am strong believer in fate and destiny. But I can't help but try to get out there and try meeting someone. I tried out online dating early this year and it honestly was a weird experience for me. I am not bashing it, because I know a lot of people that have had positive experiences. Despite having a weird experience on there, I decided to try it again. So, far I have yet to set up dates because I have been so busy with work. But I've been chatting with some guys, so we will see how it goes. I will do a post on couple of dates when I get the chance.

How are your experiences with online or general dating? Positive? Negative? 
I would love to hear your stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment

//