Sunday, September 22, 2013

Weekend Highlights: Welcome Autumn!

Hi Fabs,

Hope everyone had an amazing weekend! I enjoy Fall weekends in NYC with its brisk, comfortable temperatures, beautiful scenery and cool fashion. I love when the leaves start to change, it's amazing! Ok, enough about my love for the new season and more of what I did this weekend for me:

I went for a early birthday dinner with my colleague at the delicious El Rio Grande. So good!
My 3rd Mango Margarita 

Shrimp and Steak Fajita 

A close friend and I went to see Romeo & Juliet on Broadway. Orlando and Condola were amazing, but my favorite was the Nurse, played by Jayne Houdyshell. She was so funny.


I had much needed downtime this weekend, but I took a few walks around neighborhood and had to get my first treat of the Fall...

Pumpkin Spice Latte (My Fav)!
I'm gonna conclude this weekend, catching up on Breaking Bad and cooking Sunday dinner. 

How did you spend your weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

//