Sunday, September 29, 2013

Keep Calm, It's my Birthday I Can Cry if I want to!

Hey Fabbers,
(Via Pinterest)

Last week was my birthday! The week before I was wondering how entering my late 20's (ahhh!) would feel but honestly, it felt normal. The sound of late 20's still makes me cringe but overall, I feel pretty good. This year, I had a pretty low-key birthday. Here are the highlights, (a lot of food):

Chicken & Waffles @ 5 Napkin Burger

5 Napkin Burger

Favorite Cupcakes @ Crumbs Bake Shop

Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall 

One of my favorite cards I received (Love Papyrus Cards)

Birthday Booties! Nothing like a Lucite Heel!
Absolutely Delicious Strawberry Cheesecake  (thanks to my coworkers!)

My birthday was filled with shopping and food, two of my favorites things. I am so grateful to see another year! I'm excited to see what this year has in store for me. 

XoXo, 

*Karizma*

2 comments:

  1. Looks like the perfect birthday. Food, shopping and cake! Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't help but agree! Thanks for the wishes!

      Delete

//