Sunday, November 11, 2012

Salute

Salute


Hi Fabulous Friends,

I know its been awhile. So, let's catch up! I know you have heard all about Hurricane Sandy that hit the East Coast recently. I am so grateful for not having too much damage and my family is intact as well. However, I am saddened about those families that lost it all in this tragedy. Its incidents like this hurricane, that make you appreciate your life. Even though, everything may not be perfect in your life, you still should be thankful for everything you have now because life is not guaranteed.  Life lessons are often learned through the hardest struggles.

Today is actually Veteran's Day in the US.  So, I dedicated this post to the great individuals that put their lives on the line for our country everyday. Support our troops!

                                                         Happy Veterans Day!

 Toodles, 
~Karizma~







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Glad to see yours also, loving those C/E camo jeans! Such a great camo pattern!

    ReplyDelete

//